Service fees for our clients are charged per hour/visit. Fees and hours vary depending on the services needed and the time of day.
Personal Care Services
Service Hours / Visit
- $28.00 / hour for 4 hours and more / visit
- $32.00 / hour for less than 4 hours / visit
- $32.00 / hour for Nighttime (7 pm – 7 am) / visit
*Our minimum service hour is 2 hour. Extra time will be charged every 15 minutes.
*There will be 100% cancellation fee when the schedule has cancelled within 24 hours by the client. Please see our cancellation policy for more information.
*The cost for gas, parking, etc. for any of the transportation will be charged to the client.(The gas fee is $0.58/mile)
- Out-of-Area Fee
If clients request service for a location in the outlying areas of San Diego County and we do not have a caregiver nearby, we will charge an out-of-area fee for each visit. For these requests, this fee allows us to provide care for clients who are in more inaccessible areas. We reimburse our caregivers for extra mileage considered beyond a regular commute.
Holidays that Genki HomeCare observes
Service on the holidays listed below will be 1.5 times more than the normal fee.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: The 3rd Monday of January
- Presidents’ Day: The 3rd Monday of February
- Memorial Day: The last Monday of May
- Independence Day: July 4th
- Labor Day: The 1st Monday of September
- Columbus Day: The 2nd Monday of October
- Veterans Day: November 11th
To encourage our clients and caregivers to spend time with their families, we re closed and do not provide service on New Years Day (January 1), Thanksgiving (4th Thursday of November), and Christmas Day (December 25).
24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- Our scheduled visits ensure that you have a caregiver for a specific day & time. You must notify the Genki HomeCare office (by phone, text, or email) at least 24 hours before your scheduled visit or you will be charged for the entire visit. This allows us to pay our caregivers for the time they committed to you.